Vues de Reves
VUE DE REVES | LUXURY RENTAL BY CUVÉE
WHY IT’S SPECIAL-
Five master suites on four levels ensure privacy, with high-definition views from every room. A French-inspired chef’s kitchen (with a La Cornue!) opens to outdoor entertaining, and a breathtaking fire-and-water setting for unforgettable al fresco gatherings.
With “the best views on St. Barts,” Vue de Rêves has been an iconic property for decades, hosting high-profile guests from the Kennedys to Mariah Carey.
Discover a new level of adventure, culinary exploration, and service with your personal Experience Curator. Upon arrival, a private chef welcomes you with a mélange of local hors d’oeuvres. And we’ll facilitate your personal itinerary, from arrival to departure.
Above Baie de St. Jean, its charming collection of boutiques and cafes, and Eden Rock. Views of Eden Rock and Nikki Beach, and, of course, views of the shimmering blanket of turquoise sea extending to the horizon (arguably the best on the island).
BESPOKE BEDROOMS | 5 BEDROOM SUITES
• Master Suite in Main Villa: An inspiring space with a signature Cuvée King Bed and custom linens. Spa-style master bath with Italian Moab furnishings and an outdoor shower garden. A walk-in closet and dressing area. An adjacent sitting area with Queen-size pull-out sleeper; perfect for little ones staying with their parents.
• Guest Suite in Pool-Level Private Bungalow: A signature Cuvée King Bed with custom bedding and jaw-dropping ocean views. Attached bathroom with dramatic natural black concrete, Italian vanities and Italian-style shutters. The bathroom boasts truly stunning views – some of the best on the island.
• King or Twin Guest Suite in Garden Bungalow: A peaceful, private space with two twin-size beds(or a King if preferred), and spa-style bathroom.
• King Guest Suite in Garden Bungalow: Newly renovated with a Cuvée King Bed with custom bedding. An Italian-style bathroom and an outdoor garden shower give a spa-like feeling.
• Upper Guest Villa: King Bed suite at home’s highest vantage point carved into the natural landscape. Floor-to-ceiling windows, an expansive outdoor terrace, spa and yoga pavilion. Sitting areas offer privacy as you take in incredible views of St. Jean and Eden Rock.
LUXURY LIVING SPACES-
• The Design: The Cuvée design team collaborated with local artisans for unique details, like South American woods and natural stone. Peak ceilings finished with wood beams lend open spaces with tons of light, and a spectacular wine wall carved from natural stone. There’s also a state-of-the-art entertainment center at this luxury St. Barts villa rental. Custom French and Portuguese cabinets make the space unique.
• The Pool + Lounges: An infinity pool, a rushing waterfall, and a French-made Dedon swing hang over breathtaking views of Eden Rock and Baie de St. Jean. The piece de résistance: A sunken lounge with a flickering fire centerpiece that will make you feel like you’re floating in the air.