Villa Palazzetta is located on a bluff overlooking the hilltown of Montalcino and the Val d’Orcia. The original building dates back to the 1600’s, but today it has been lovingly restored by its new owners. There is a vineyard and an olive orchard on the 5-acre property.
But what makes Montalcino special is the light and Villa Palazzetta is situated to take full advantage of the changing light of Val d’Orcia. And while it is completely private, it is only a 7-minute walk away from the historic city center of Montalcino with its shops, fine restaurants and historic buildings. No other property in the area offers such elegant accommodations, complete privacy, and yet is within easy walking distance of the historic town center.
– Unmatched panoramic views of the Val d’Orcia and Montalcino
– 2700 square foot, newly restored 1600s farmhouse.
– Gated private villa on five acres
– 7-minute walk to Montalcino historic city center
– Solar-heated swimming pool
– State-of-the-art, in-floor heating and cooling system.
– 4 bedroom suites each with modern private baths
– State-of-the-art “chef’s kitchen”
– Private vineyard and olive orchards
– Lighted bocce court overlooking Montalcino
– Your own Italian and English-speaking concierge for your stay
– Private cantina and wine cellar
– Outdoor dining area
– Barbeque and wood burning pizza oven
– Fire pit
– Contemporary Italian furnishings
– Generous showers in each bedroom plus 1 bathtub
– Dining room table with seating for 10 people
– Exposed wooden ceilings and beams