Villa Corsanello – Country Villa Accommodation in Siena
Accomodation in villa Siena
The villa, furnished according to the typical local country style, is endowed with the most modern comforts. With a 220 sq. m. total surface Corsanello house is set on two levels.
Ground floor of villa
Characterized by typical Tuscan terracotta tiled floors, all rooms are spacious and bright. Several large windows and French windows opening onto different panoramic sides make this part of the villa a very relaxing point for its lucky guests.
Worth mentioning is also the central pillar of the ancient barn. Renovated and well preserved by taking care of its original features, it represents the very core of the whole villa. Around it the iron stairs leading to the upper floor It is composed by:
– wide fireplace hall, comfortable living room with sofa and armchairs, dining and study areas
– well equipped kitchen-diner with dining table and every best comfort
– laundry room and bathroom
– separate night area including double bedroom, bathroom with shower box and double washbasin
– covered and furnished veranda
First floor of villa
Partially overlooking the living room below, the first floor is characterized by warm light brown parquet and by the traditional ceiling with finely restored wood beams.
At the end of the stairs, which are also made of light brown wooden steps, there are:
– living room and reading corner with wide panoramic windows enjoying the charming outline of Siena beauties
– 3 double bedrooms furnished with the utmost care for detail, everything reflecting the best traditional Tuscan style
– bathroom with shower box
– bathroom with bathtub and double washbasin